Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1972 H-Code Dodge Demon Price Reduced $1,250 firm

Attention Mopar fans! This deal is a steal, must sell! Over three thousand dollars invested thus far on this project, no reasonable offer will be refused. Rust free 1972 clean CA titled H-code 340 Dodge Demon. This is an incomplete project car that will need to be hauled away on a trailer or flatbed wrecker. Car will roll around on included homebuilt casters. Car has had some custom modifications done such as uni-body support installed, mini-tubs, trunk floor cut out for fuel cell, patch panels installed in cancer areas, shaved everthing, slicked firewall, and custom rear roll pan. Car is for the most part complete with a few exceptions such as some interior components, weatherstripping, rearend, brakes, suspension components, ect. Sale will also include a fiberglass custom R/T hood, fiberglass duck tail wing, rally mirros, custom console, gallon, primer, gallon of sublime green paint, and any other Mopar related items I own that goes with this car. I will also include a running mildly built 360 motor with some high end stuff installed and a 727 transmission to sweeten the pot. I really need this thing out of my garage soon so please make me an offer I cannot refuse. If serious please arrange time to see and pick up the car, bring cash, transport method, and help to load. Deals like this are extremeley rare and do not come up very often if at all, don't miss your chance at owning what could be on awesome hotrod! $1,250 firm. Please PM for details.

Thank you,
Brandon

Attachments

• holiday-hood-aldrich11 001.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,552
  • pics sept 021.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,546
  • pics sept 022.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,535
  • pics sept 023.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1,540
Seems all the good deals are always too far away! Good luck with the sale though. Is the hood homemade or did you buy it somewhere?

Can you post pics of the roll pan??? PLEASE. If you part it out I'd be interested in the hood, rear spoiler and mirrors.

Not parting it out guys it is way too nice, please don't ask. As far as the rollpan, it is custom and I built it there is a thread under the body section if interested.

Alright guys and gals, this thing was already a great deal but i am about to make it even better. I just took delivery of my new Jeep Unlimited 4-door yesterday and I need to make room in my garage now. New price is $1,250 firm for everything, i paid over half of that for the hood alone. This may be the best deal you will see this year, come and get this thing! Build it or part it, parting it out alone should almost double your money.

I already got a finished 68 barracuda, but dad has yet to make good on his side of the deal, its a 383 bracket car, runs mid 11s. ... Would love to trade except I'd need cash from your side :(... Let me know what you think, I live in montana, if you're interested maybe I can talk to my dad.

Edit: for those of you who don't know he wants my car and promised 10,000 or a dodge caliber, whichever comes first..... but he's having money troubles and doesn't know when it will happen.

No trades of any kind I am trying to make some room, please don't ask this is a cash only deal. Again, as for the questions on the rollpan there is a whole link about it in the body section.

Thanks

Suggestions for quicker sale...pics of...
engine bay,
mini-tub work,
frame connector work,
any other info about your car will help.

I wish you were closer,as I,m gonna have a boring winter without a project.Good Luck,nice deal.

i"ll take it >>> IF you can help me figure out the best ( read..inexpensive )way to get it to tennessee.

Most people don't put sold on cars that haven't sold. Makes it even harder to sell

I agree, but there's no harm in asking. Should have went to pm. Sometimes people say they'll buy your car and show up with cash X day, then call you and tell them the wife said no or that they dont have money, but im sure you knew that and its hard to cover all your bases... but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back