1972 Mexican Dart

-
Glad to see someone here picked it up! I went and looked at that car quite a few months ago. I really like the look of the rear sails. The guy didn't speak very good English and has to have his son translate for him. He didn't have any sort of title on the car and that steered me away from it. The body has a ALOT of mud in it too. That also deterred me. I offered him $900 for it but he wouldn't take it.

What are your plans for it??

Glad to see someone here picked it up! I went and looked at that car quite a few months ago. I really like the look of the rear sails. The guy didn't speak very good English and has to have his son translate for him. He didn't have any sort of title on the car and that steered me away from it. The body has a ALOT of mud in it too. That also deterred me. I offered him $900 for it but he wouldn't take it.

same car? family i got it from were english speakers from way back. lol slant 6 needing a distrubutor and radiator redone?:glasses7:

plans were originally to part it, not knowing it was a mexican dart, now ill prob try and flip it have no time for another project:sad9:

and id let it go for just a little above your offer :glasses7:

That's cool looking, but I gotta say, I think someone butchered that dash and installed a C-Body Speedo....

-
Back