[FOR SALE] 1972 Plymouth Duster - 340 (H-Code)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my 1972 Plymouth Duster - 340 (H-Code) matching numbers. The vehicle is an automatic (reverse manual valve body) console car with an 8 3/4 rear axle (323 non-posi). Brand new U-joints and new suspension components. Vehicle recently had an alignment performed. All new interior seat covers. Factory AM/FM radio. New Cragar wheels and Goodrich Radial T/A tires. The Duster is located in Macomb Township, MI. If you have any questions or require additional photos, please let me know. Price $18,000.00 OBO

Attachments

• 1972 Plymouth Duster H-Code.pdf
    709.2 KB · Views: 1,068
Additional photos per request. Please send me a PM, if you want to see other photos.

Attachments

• P1020238.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,111
  • P1020245.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,107
  • P1020240.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,122
I have not performed any paint operations on the vehicle. I have only installed various chassis and driveline components to date. I don't like when people paint the fuel filler pipe body color. Overall, it's a very solid vehicle to drive that will not require initial repairs to drive. However, the solid foundation will allow those body/paint repair experts to take the car to the next level (show car).

The interior should be white, but the previous owner decided to replace the white interior with black to avoid showing dirt.

I was not planning to bring the Duster to Carlisle next week to place vehicle in the car corral. However, if someone is interested, I can deliver (need to discuss logistics).

A couple weeks ago, I had the exhaust system replaced (between exhaust manifolds and chrome tips).

Any of those photos taken near Woodward ave? If so were at the Dream Cruise?
by the way NICE Duster.

Hi - Thank you for the interest in the 1972 Plymouth Duster. The sale was pending as of last Sunday (8/10) following the 2014 Nats. A couple saw the vehicle in the car corral on Saturday and stated they were interested in the vehicle. Therefore, I could not take the Duster out on Woodward this year, since the sale was pending. I was on Woodward throughout the week (including Saturday) to visit with friends that had cars in the Chrysler display and various other Mopar car clubs. I delivered the car this morning, so the transaction is now complete. Thank you once again for all the interest in the car. I'm in the process of restoring my father's 1970 Dodge Coronet R/T (featured in the July, 2014 of MCG), so the funds from the sale are going towards that restoration. I will definitely continue to visit the site.

Thanks again,
Vinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back