-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbizelli

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I’m currently looking to sell my 1972 duster, I’ve had the car for 10 years and it ran a drive fine. Then I decided to take it apart to redo the paint and upgrade the vehicle. It has a 318 and 727 with a 8-3/4” rear end with 3:23 in it. I believe the motor and all to be original to the car (it’s a 71 318 the car rolled off the assembly line February 12, 1972). Motor ran perfect when pulled a year ago and I have a video of it running. Upon disassembly I found the tail light panel to be rusted so I took the panel out and have a new AMD replacement to put it in that currently is not installed. I started to do a mini tub and spring relocate kit on it and I have the drivers side inner wheel well out and the extension welded in. I also was going to put a 4 speed in the car as well and installed the 4 speed hump on the floor. It has a fiberglass lift off AAR hood with hemi scoop. I has a few small rust spot that still need to be fixed but nothing major. Solid floors and I replaced the spare tire wheel well also. It will come with the 318, a 727 and A833 overdrive transmission (no bellhousing) interior is currently removed seats are in decent shape the front has a tear on the drivers side and it’s bench seats. It will also come with the us car tool mini tubs and spring relocate kit and sub crane connectors. I have all the parts that came with the car when dissembled and a Holley efi sniper set up with the distributor, coil and control box. Vynil top is in good shape, dash has a small crack and the windshield has a small crack in it as well. I should have everything to put the car back together expect carpet and painting supplies to an auto. I have a clutch pedal set that I’ve never installed and it would need a bellhousing, clutch and linkage to get it to a 4 speed. I’m located in STL, Mo and I’m going to be asking 7500obo for everything. I can send more photos upon request.May consider trades for certain aluminum fishing boats.

IMG_1205.jpeg

IMG_1275.jpeg

IMG_1276.jpeg

IMG_1277.jpeg

IMG_1278.jpeg

IMG_2272.jpeg

IMG_2273.jpeg

IMG_2321.jpeg

IMG_2468.jpeg

IMG_2469.jpeg

Hi I’m currently looking to sell my 1972 duster, I’ve had the car for 10 years and it ran a drive fine. Then I decided to take it apart to redo the paint and upgrade the vehicle. It has a 318 and 727 with a 8-3/4” rear end with 3:23 in it. I believe the motor and all to be original to the car (it’s a 71 318 the car rolled off the assembly line February 12, 1972). Motor ran perfect when pulled a year ago and I have a video of it running. Upon disassembly I found the tail light panel to be rusted so I took the panel out and have a new AMD replacement to put it in that currently is not installed. I started to do a mini tub and spring relocate kit on it and I have the drivers side inner wheel well out and the extension welded in. I also was going to put a 4 speed in the car as well and installed the 4 speed hump on the floor. It has a fiberglass lift off AAR hood with hemi scoop. I has a few small rust spot that still need to be fixed but nothing major. Solid floors and I replaced the spare tire wheel well also. It will come with the 318, a 727 and A833 overdrive transmission (no bellhousing) interior is currently removed seats are in decent shape the front has a tear on the drivers side and it’s bench seats. It will also come with the us car tool mini tubs and spring relocate kit and sub crane connectors. I have all the parts that came with the car when dissembled and a Holley efi sniper set up with the distributor, coil and control box. Vynil top is in good shape, dash has a small crack and the windshield has a small crack in it as well. I should have everything to put the car back together expect carpet and painting supplies to an auto. I have a clutch pedal set that I’ve never installed and it would need a bellhousing, clutch and linkage to get it to a 4 speed. I’m located in STL, Mo and I’m going to be asking 7500obo for everything. I can send more photos upon request.May consider trades for certain aluminum fishing boats.

View attachment 1716270801

View attachment 1716270802

View attachment 1716270803

View attachment 1716270804

View attachment 1716270805

View attachment 1716270806

View attachment 1716270807

View attachment 1716270808

View attachment 1716270809

View attachment 1716270810
Located where?

Status