-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HowardBishop

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my 1972 Plymouth Duster. It is a great little driver. I could post it as a mild project in as much as it needs a couple things to make it very cool.
It is a Gold vinyl top car with a 318 cu. in. V-8.
It has an auto transmission. It has power steering. It has a couple rust holes in the trunk but a very solid California car with blue-gold license plates.
It has a Holley 4 BBl. carburetor and dual exhausts with "glass pacs". (I added these).
It is equipped with tilt-out rear windows.
It needs new seat covers and new gold carpet.
Here is the truth.
This car was bought new by the single lunch lady at my school back in 1972. She drove it until she retired. I chased her continually....teasing her about the "huge oil leaks" and "weird sounds" coming from her car. All lies! We were actually good friends. When the day came that she no longer could drive, she called me and offered the car to me. I bought it with 52,000 miles . It has 63,000 now. I've owned it 8 years. Sadly....she used the nearby chain-link fence as a backing up guide. So several scratches in the rear driver's side panel.
I'm buying another Duster so this one needs a new home. This car has always lived in the high desert of California. Very dry, descent paint and minimal rust issues.
I'm asking $4900
Howard
Bishop, California

Attachments

• 100_3852.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2,334
  • 100_3853.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2,275
  • 100_3854.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,283
  • 100_3855.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,273
The "lunch lady"? Really? That's a neat story. I like it ... and I like the car too.

Using the chain-link fence as a backing guide? I can't see the damage that you mention in the driver's side quarter panel. Do you have any other pictures of the quarter panel focusing in on the damaged area in more detail? Would just like to get an idea of what it might take to repair it.

And this "minimal rust" that you mention, can you be a bit more specific? Being from Bishop I don't expect the rust to be bad, just would like to know specically where it is and the extent of it to get an idea of what it would take to repair it.

Thanks!

Your Duster is beautiful! do you have any photos of the interior and does it have air conditioning?

Hi
Yes I have plenty of pictures of all parts....trunk, motor, underside. It is a California car and undercoated.
Good project. Needs heatercore...seats redone.....some pinholes in the right rear trunk.
PM me and I'll either text or email pictures.
Thanks
Howard
Bishop, Ca.

Howard,
would like to view the additional photos also.
John

{edited by staff: Please read the rules regarding email addresses}

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back