View attachment scamp 6.jpg

View attachment scamp 7.jpg

View attachment scamp2.jpg

View attachment scamp3.jpg

View attachment scamp4.jpg

View attachment scamp5.jpg

View attachment scamp9.jpg

View attachment scamp10.jpg

View attachment scamp11.jpgHi guys. Selling my 72 scamp, factory 225 slant 6, 26k original miles. I am the second owner. B1 blue exterior with b5 blue houndstooth interior in absolutely amazing shape. just rebuilt all 4 drum brakes last winter, brand new shocks,rear leaf springs and shackles. new tires on 15x7 police wheels. i put on 5x4-5x4.5 adapters because i love the police wheels. front drivers fender has a rust hole but i do have a green NOS fender in great shape to go with it. needs a little body work here and there, but great for someone who has the time and space to do it. all trim is in excellent condition along with bumpers and grill. body is very straight. floors and trunk are solid as the day the car came off the lot. motor runs excellent, i would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere. has a thrush muffler on it to make it sound a little manlier. car is located in New Hampshire. feel free to contact me with any questions. no trades, looking to liquidate. Looking for $4500 obo
Thanks Matt

New distributor cap,plugs,wires,flushed radiator,new thermostat and radiator hoses

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back