Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Okay guys, I found what I wanted to trade and now I need the cash to get them. If I can sell my Duster before next weekend, I will take $1500 for it. It has no engine, but is otherwise complete. There is very little rust in the car as it was a New Mexico car that we bought in Arizona. The car has a sure grip rear in it. There are lots of extra parts included in with the car. I could part this car out for more than $1500. The whole 4spd set up goes for around $800+ just for that, then add the disk brake assembly. I see them on here for $300 all the time and they sell. I had an offer of $100 for the air filter assembly. $100 plus for the exhaust manifolds. $250 for the sure grip rear with big brakes. Right there is more than I am asking for the car and I really don't think it would take much time to sell all of that. I really don't want to part it as it is a real H code 4spd car with no comfort options but all teh go fast, look fast options. This will probably be the last time I offer this car for sale as a whole. Then I will part it out, thats not a bluff. It's already stripped for the most part. If someone was to buy the car, i can bolt it back together for shipping. I would even be able to store it free of charge through the winter. I am sick of seeing it rot into the ground. I love the car, I just don't see myslef building it anytime soon. I have a few other projects and would rather do them. This car needs to go to someone that will build it and enjoy it. The car even has a real cool build date, 426. For lots of pics, go here; http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2991909. This is a great project with very lite rust. I have lots more pics than what are on that site.

The car is located by Logan, UT 84321.
Price is $1500 firm or I will part it out.
Please Email me at [email protected] or PM me here.
The car has a clean title in my name.

Thanks for the ad FABO.

Picture141.jpg

100_2829.jpg

vin.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

P7130004.jpg

Hey everyone. I have had several PM's about the car, but no one has came up with the cash. I need some money for a few things and really need to move this car. If it doesn't move by the end of this weekend, I have some of the parts sold. This is the last chance. I will even take $1300 if someone wants it. I have it for sale locally too and it seems that I can part the car out in a few days and make what I am asking for the car. But it is a real H code 4spd car. I really dont want to part it. And just to get the line started, PM with parts that are wanted. Most of the interior is already spoken for if it doesn't sell.

Just so you all can see what I am thinking about, here is a list of the parts with prices;

Four speed with bell housing, shift rods, factory hurst shifter, Z bar, and trans cross member. $600
Four speed peddles, $100
Two four speed columns for power steering, $75 and $50 (both are black)
A-body 8 ¼ 3:23 Sure Grip complete drum to drum, $150
A-body Power disk brake set up, Complete with booster, brackets, control arms, A arms, everything but lines. $350
Factory exhaust tip hangers, $25
340 Torsion Bars, $50
340 K-frame, $50
Bucket seat cores, $100
1973 340 4spd Duster bare shell with dash, title, and fender tag. No doors, fenders, glass, or running gear. Not a roller. Does still have the four speed hump and the boxed leaf spring perches. $400
Complete minus windshield set of glass, $200
340 exhaust manifolds, $125
340 Air filter assembly, $150
340 valve covers, $50
Door shells, $50 each
Fenders, $75 each
Deck lid, $35
Hood, $35
Front Bumper, $35
340 leaf springs, $75 pair
Interior Plastic panels, $100 for all

That may be the better way to go. I could make over $1000 more than I am asking. And there are still other parts that I didn't think about.

If the car doesn't sell,
These items are spoken for.
Disk Brake assembly
Interior Panels
Air filter assembly
four speed peddles
and the Rear end.

i might be interested in a 4 speed column and a v8 k frame. i dont need it to be 340 just for a 318 so if you have a different one you wanna sell that would work if not i am still interested

So was I galactic.

But other things have came up in life that are more important to me. School, women (or woman), and work. We'll see what happens though. I still have the Gold Duster. I think I am crazy to keep it over the 340 car. lol

The car is SOLD SOLD SOLD to a great member here.

Thanks FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back