Not open for further replies.

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Contact seller
This is a very cheap 1973 340 auto dart sport. I know of this car sitting on a street in Whitehall for over 20 years the way it is. Stolen from the car was the scoop and carburetor and wheels. The car was towed by the city and sold from a impound yard with title.

I saw the car again sitting near my house yesterday and purchaced it for $1175.00 The motor was fresh. the trans was laying aside of the car. I pulled the motor and tore it down. It was never started since it was installed.

Most of the car is here except for the rear bumper and some small trim parts. It was a red car with black bucket seat interior which is complete . Nice dash and door panels. Rear speaker deck was cut out for some reason. It also has clutch pedals installed for a conversion that was never completed. Column is laying in car. no keys rim blow wheel.

I am keeping the x heads , intake and cam. Motor is a 360 with all new internals. New 12 -1 pistons .030 over size. new chain, 484 cam lifters adjustable rockers pushrods oil pump new pan. oil pump all included. Rad with shroud.

The car is located in Danielsville Pa. I am asking what I paid for it for what is left as seen in pics. . Power disc, new headers which were dented in for power steering. After market rear leafs.. many parts that came with car.

I bought it for the heads for my motor. I do not need the car. I am asking what I paid it for the rest of the car. NO FLOOR OR BODY ROT except for the lower rear quarters that were patched unprofessionally before the pink paint. They are small patches below the body line not extended into the wheel house. That was done over 25 years ago

Very nice savable car. A shame to strip car for parts. It is an H code . grill and bright surround is nice with no dents at all.
won't be here long. I am determined to get it out of here.
Come and see it with cash. No tire kickers. no BS. just cash. Title should be here in two weeks. Bought the car yesterday and transferred title. Car Must go. Look at pics and if you need more and you are interested pm me for address and #no . Steve

Attachments

• New pics 023.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 241
  • New pics 022.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 296
  • New pics 024.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 263
  • New pics 025.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 237
  • New pics 026.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 233
Status