-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragfish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a complete running 360 out of a ramcharger.It is breather to pan.Needs a fresh coat of paint.Motor is clean inside.$400.00 and you pick it up. Im in NW Ohio.Have other sm blk parts too. Thanks. Please send me a p.m. with inquiries. Thanks

I have for sale a complete running 360 out of a ramcharger.It is breather to pan.Needs a fresh coat of paint.Motor is clean inside.$400.00 and you pick it up. Im in NW Ohio.Have other sm blk parts too. Thanks. Please send me a p.m. with inquiries. Thanks
do you still have engine and where are you located thanks

Krazykuda, what are you starting a collection of 360 motors?? You seem to be buying all the 360's listed, including mine....LOL

They're cheaper than 340's and run just as good or better with the longer stroke if you build them right.

Motor still for sale.Motor is a 73 360 with 596 heads and intake complete with exhaust manifold and dist.Need to change pan from truck to car is all.It is airbreather to pan and ready to drop in but needs some paint.This was in a Ramcharger.

Motor is SOLD SOLD!!! Stuff below is still for sale.

If there is a specific small block part you are let me know.Still have a 360 .040 block for sale block has been tanked and magged $125 pick up only, and several sets of heads all 360 with rocker gear $40 pr.I also have an Edelbrock TM 5 for sale $65 and shipping.I also have some timing covers $15 2-360 1- 318/340 The 318/340 needs cleaned as with 1 360.Just have to ask and see if I have it.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back