-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973Barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Thought I would post this here first. I need to sell my 1973 Barracuda. It is originally a 318 auto car, now 360. Has A/C, disc brakes. It is very rust free. It has little bitty rust spots from where rocks have chipped the paint. The floors are excellent. Interior is white with black carpet. Will need a new dash. Tires are in great shape. Now for the not so great stuff(though not horrible)-the engine had a main cap come off while driving. I immediately shut the engine off when it did and haven't run it up since. The 360 has a new air gap on it. Eddy 750. Hooker Super Comp headers. The center link is off because I needed to drop the pan to look at the damage.This is a great car and I will miss it after I sell it. Shipping is up to the buyer.Having trouble attaching pics, if interested, PM me for pics.

Jason

Attachments

• 8.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 2.zip
    34.4 KB · Views: 188
pricepricepricepricepricepricepricepricepricepricepriceprice and PRICE!

I couldn't get any better pics to load. I have better, but can't get them to attach. Hmmmm. Are they that bad? My phone won't do any better due to the limit on what you can load here. I do appreciate the feedback. I was worried about how they would load.

Looks good!

Attachments

• 1020101122.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 1020101122a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 350
AlleyOop-thanks. They turned out better than I thought. The color JY8 looks nice in the sun. It is a really nice car with no rust to worry about.

That color looks great....and for what the car is....the price seems about right to me. However ...you would have better luck if you fixed the engine and what not.

good luck selling it!

I know it would be better if I fixed the engine. I was actually hit on my motorcycle by a 20 year old girl in a Ford explorer last month. So, the work I would normally do myself can't be done in my present condition. I am relying on a friend to help me work on it. Though I have finally learned it is cheaper to buy a project with a great body than a great running car that needs body work. Only took me 38 years to learn that.

Bummer, sorry to hear.

hope you make a full recovery.

as mentioned above...go to photobucket.com and if you are not alread a member than sign up.

then click the upload photo option , then browse for your picture/s and then click save ( i think it says ) and then either next to your images when you hover over them or when you click the image there will be a section of codes off to the left.....you want to copy the IMG code . and then simply paste that code here in the threads and TADA your pictures are up and running!

You are almost there . Now take the tag under each photo and put it in your post , like this .
7.jpg

5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back