-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nwdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Bought a new back half race car yesterday and have 5 a body's in my shop now and 2 outside. Need to thin the heard. 73 numbers matching 340 rallye car 62k original miles has a 360 magnum motor in it comes with the 340 pan to intake came out of car in 96 with 53k on the clock. 50k in receipts. Rms altercation front with power rack and rms street lynx rear 727 was rebuilt 1500 miles ago with new 2500 stall. 8 3/4 with 391 sure grip original headliner back seat and the nicest original dash I have seen, perfect ppg paint with DuPont clear cut and buffed ,jambs,bottom of trunk lid and underside of hood as well. Has won multiple awards . This is as nice of a surviver car with upgrades as you will find not a put back together with scrounged parts like most that are misrepresented. Have pictures of the original tx9 black car before I had it painted it was perfect I just wanted to go to the next level . 12 inch will wood discs all the way around.32 thousand firm, turned down 30 k at mecum 6 months ago. Pm me if you want any specific pics. Thanks for looking nw dart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,073
Thanks ec, will look into them, hate to sell but having more fun with the little a body's and am over the show car thing , it is a beautiful car. my 69 dart will get put together next winter I have most every thing now for it. Magnum crate with t56 rms rear and hemi Denys front, single turbo with new blow thru carb.

I have personally seen this car. It is a work of perfection.

I went and threw rocks at my car after seeing it! =)

Thanks rocky, six a body's in the shop with the new race car. Challenger is in the house garage and my truck is outside, wtf, couple got to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back