1973 Dark Bronze Metallic Swinger, how many

-

streetdak

Reaction score
Getting close to being able to repaint my car, it is blue with some ugly colored stripes down the side, but the original color is Dark Bronze Metallic (Gk6), I was wondering how rare this color combo was and if anyone had some pics of that color on any of the mopars. Trying to see if I could stick with that color. Thanks!

I think it's a good looking color, my 73 Swinger was also originally Dark Bronze Metallic (Gk6). My car is red now and I would paint it dark bronze metallic again but it's harder to paint metallic unfortuntely. Here is a picture of another 73 Swinger (not mine) with that color.

1973_Dodge_Dart_Swinger_zpsfb150eca.jpg

Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 529
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_3569.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 410
  • IMG_3519.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_3603.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 423
I always loved Mopars bronze colors. That swinger is SICK 440. When I pro tour my car one day I think I am going to shoot my car this color.

Attachments

• the-dodge-charger-juiced_100405514_m.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 514
I did everything to this car with the exception of balancing the rotating assembly, and building the transmission. I even covered the seats and the complete interior. That is the factory color over a red base. Had the car on a rotisserie and left nothing untouched. It took me about 7 years of evenings a d weekends to build it. I really do appreciate the comments, thanks.

I did everything to this car with the exception of balancing the rotating assembly, and building the transmission. I even covered the seats and the complete interior. That is the factory color over a red base. Had the car on a rotisserie and left nothing untouched. It took me about 7 years of evenings a d weekends to build it. I really do appreciate the comments, thanks.

Just beautiful man. Even the steelies look good, would love to see some more photos of the engine bay.

-
Back