-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DartSport340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys guess since im just not really using it like I should im gonna try to sell the Dart Sport to someone that will use it and appreciate it more. Ive put a total of 200 miles on it in 2 years...300 in 3 years..so here it is

1973 Dart Sport should be #'s matching ive not crawled under it to make sure myself but feel free(i expect you to make sure it is because you may be buying it :) ) to make sure! 340. I DONT have the fender tags but the VIN,Engine,Tranny numbers all should match(I was told this by my father in law who I bought it from but never checked myself since it was a family member :) )..honestly just NEVER got around to it.

340 is pretty much stock, I have replaced the rocker arms and push rods when i got it, stock grind(summit cam thats close to the stock grind) cam, headers, 750 Eddie carb, stock 340 air cleaner, 727 auto tranny. I think its sure grip but again never checked. I know from a stop it will smoke BOTH tires(2 equal black strips) but ive been told that thats NOT proof its sure grip so.... dont know for sure the gear ratios. runs and drives fine. I bought it a few years back up near Buffalo NY and drove it back to Williamsport PA(about 4.5 hour drive) and it didnt miss a beat. currently inspected and will be getting inspected for current year this month(june). interior has had recovering done with legendary seat covers and newer carpeting. It has Glass bumpers painted body color, has the go wing, I will try to get pics up soon but am trying to figure out how to get them a decent size...last ones I posted took up the whole screen :( OR if you want just look for my WIW post as I have 2 pics there listed. It NEEDS a headliner. no rust that I know of or can see.

Car is in Williamsport PA 17701 zip code

from my Whats it worth here I am going to place a $10,000 OBO price tag on it. Id love to have taken it gotten to Carlisle to either get it on the field or get a better price for it(meaning being able to see and know whet they are going for because I have NO IDEA) but I wont be going this year..no one has the $$ to do so that i normally go with. And remember its OBO and its just from asking WIW here to get a guess of what to list it for.

of course any more questions feel free to PM or just ask in this thread and I will try to answer best I can.

hopefully this works..its a link to the WIW for the pictures..why take up even more bandwidth :)

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=61671

If you need me to look up anything on the car or what ever let me know. And of course id rather sell it to someone that can actually come and look at it..when I sold my RR I had TONS of people wanting to buy it give me money then have it shipped to them sight unseen...I DONT/WONT do business like that. Too many funky misunderstandings or not exactly what people think it was from pictures. This IMO is a very nice driver runs and drives great , no rust original 340 727 car BUT its not a "show" car. Just too much stuff like the glass bumpers to make it a great show car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back