-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustpan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dart Sport, painted original JF1 green. 440 +.030, RPM aluminum heads, RPM intake, ProSystem 950HP carb, Comp Cams HL cam, 10 to 1 comp. balanced rotating assembly, roller rockers, etc. 727 trans with Mopar Performance internals, TCI 3000-3500 stall converter. Narrowed 8 3/4 with spool and 4.10 gears. Car has been minitubbed and subframes tied, including driveshaft loop. Front brakes are 76 Chrysler Cordoba discs and back brakes are 69 Road Runner drums. Wheels are 15x4 front and 15x10 rear with 325-50R15 drag radials. Interior is original except for cloth inserts in seats, carpet, under dash gauges, tach. and B&M shifter. Wipers, heater, horn (RR horn), all lights work.
This is not a show car, but a fun driver. It needs a couple of things repaired. It needs upper control arm bushings and an idler arm. Also the front seal on the trans. started leaking. Since last year I have driven my Dart less than 50 miles. Plus, due to health issues I am not able to work on it myself. Therefore I am selling it to someone who can enjoy it more than I am able to.... The car is located in NW Houston. I am asking $9500 firm as it sits. In a month or so, I will have someone complete the repairs and the price will be adjusted accordingly.

I was eyeballing this car when I was living in Kansas. Now i'm within 2 hrs of you. Wish I had the money right now. The move to Texas drained me of the funds. Good luck with the sale. Never know if you still have it in a couple of months I may be interested again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back