[SOLD] 1973 dart sport

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh in the 30mph wind and 30 degrees out this morning haha

20221017_034241.jpg

I do not, door panels were gone. It has 71 doors on it now and I may have tan door panels for those somewhere still

I have a pair of white 73 bucket seats that match the back seat.
As I said earlier if the deal with the other guy falls thru I'll buy it.
Could you haul it halfway if I pay for your fuel?

I haven't had a chance to talk to the other guy yet no further discussion has been had since what's seen here so it's still up for grabs. $1400 cash and im throw in the set of 72' 340 cylinder heads

I think the other guy @Chained_360 has dibs. I would not want to cut ahead of him if he wants it.
That being said, I would do the head deal (provided they are not cracked or butchered up) if he drops out.

Last edited:
His inbox is full, I tried reaching out a couple times with no success. I'll be in the shop Saturday morning until noon or so then im busy the next couple weekends

Would thursday or friday be enough time for him to respond. If he doesn't by then, let's close a deal.

Hey guys, so sorry for the lack of response. Been busy with work and life events. I still don't have logistics pinned down on getting this car so @Jadaharabi, she's all yours! @Josh owen, I apologize for wasting your time with selling this car. I hate having it done to me so I can't apologize enough for kicking tires. Good luck to both of you!

I will look, I have a 79 newport im parting out I will check that one since theres interest on whole car I dont wanna part it yet unless deal fails through

Hey guys, so sorry for the lack of response. Been busy with work and life events. I still don't have logistics pinned down on getting this car so @Jadaharabi, she's all yours! @Josh owen, I apologize for wasting your time with selling this car. I hate having it done to me so I can't apologize enough for kicking tires. Good luck to both of you!
Thanks @Chained_360 it is now bought and paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back