-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for nice interior door trim pieces for the front and back of the '73 style dart swingers. As many of you know, the '73 model year changed over from the metal trim to the plastic trim that tends to be fairly brittle, if it's still on the car at all (Mine are shot to hell and essentially unusable).

If this is not an option (as I believe many other people have the same issue), does anybody know if it is possible to graft in the earlier style metal pieces instead of using the brittle plastic for the upper door trim? If not, I may be in the market for some new doors.

Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have.

-Mike

Mike,
I have 3 or 4 of those cars parted out. I'll check them out and get back to you. It might be a few days as it's supposed to rain for the next several days.
Thanks,
Dallas

Hello, are you talking about the plastic parts that go above the door panel? The parts where the lock slides up and down? If so I have a complete set front and rear in black.
They are in perfect condition. Not sure what they are worth, but I don't need them. Pm me if this is what you are looking for.

I'm looking for nice interior door trim pieces for the front and back of the '73 style dart swingers. As many of you know, the '73 model year changed over from the metal trim to the plastic trim that tends to be fairly brittle, if it's still on the car at all (Mine are shot to hell and essentially unusable).

If this is not an option (as I believe many other people have the same issue), does anybody know if it is possible to graft in the earlier style metal pieces instead of using the brittle plastic for the upper door trim? If not, I may be in the market for some new doors.

Thank you in advance for any ideas you might have.

-Mike
i have black fronts and backs pm me if above posts don't pan out.....

Looking for rear door trim drivers side 74 dart swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back