-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush4x4

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my 73 Dart Swinger with the factory sunroof. I got the car from my grandfather and have owned it for the last 24 years. It was off the road from 1992-2000 due to military service and I parked it again in 2004 and it hasn't been used since. When I went and picked it up from my Dad's place last fall, I changed the oil, fuel filter, and antifreeze. It will run and drive, but the gas is old, and the water pump is seeping.

The car has some rust issues, but the underside didn't look too bad (I've seen worse). The main areas of concern (as far as I can tell) are the quarters, that will definitely need replacement, the drivers side fender, and the roof will need work as there is rust under the vinyl.

The car has power steering, manual brakes, and a sunroof; and that's about it. It's a slant six, automatic with manual drums. I do have a lot of parts, though, including a complete a/c setup, power disc brakes, and a 73+ small block k-member with a sway bar. I also have assorted other parts for it.

I have a set of 71 doors, the drivers door is hung but needs adjustment. I wanted to make it look like a 70 Swinger 340 but with the sunroof; I always thought that would be cool. I'll try to get some pictures up, but I was having trouble earlier. If you PM me, I can at least e-mail some to you.

I'm asking for $2400.

engine pic. The Optima battery doesn't go with it. I was just using it to get the car out of the garage.

Attachments

• IMGP0147A.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 327
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back