-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_depetro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Here is my 1973 Dodge Dart Sport I am selling. It has a transplanted 318 engine that sounds really strong, the beefy T/F-727 trans, 7.25 rear (I do have an 8.25" A-body rear for an additional $125.00...). It has non correct bucket seats from an unknown donor car. The dash is the deluxe woodgrain paneling, however someone painted all the woodgrain to black. Brand new front tires and dual exhaust. I have a snorkel scoop on the car so the hood is drilled for one. Has not been installed since the paint job. The paint job is fresh, however not the best. It was done by a local shop for $600.00. I told them to match the color from under the hood and they got it wrong. They just picked a color and it is a light tan with a greenish tint. The tail light bezels are there but were painted black and are missing a couple studs each. I have the wipers and a set of marker lights. The interior will need seat covers, carpet, and headliner. The front door panels could also use some paint/dye or be replaced.

***The rallye wheels are not included in the sale. They are For Sale: $275.00***

***I also have a few original MINT snorkel hood scoops $425.00 each.***

Price: $2,300.00 FIRM!

[email protected] daniel_depetro @ yahoo.com (without the spaces)

p1020335ds1.jpg

p1020334ub4.jpg

p1020333sx2.jpg

p1020332qk2.jpg

p1020328jd6.jpg

p1020327gh9.jpg

p1010882un8.jpg

The price is now $2,500.00 FIRM

The car has very nice chrome trim around all of the windows and on the drip rails.

The rallye wheels are now included. I have also added the trim/beauty rings and center caps. They are the early/cone style center caps.

I cleaned up the tail lights and they looks much better.

I also installed NEW upper and lower ball joints on both sides of the car.

The car runs good.

This car was originally a slant six that someone converted to a V8. I am guessing that the radiator probably came out of whatever donor vehicle supplied the 318 engine & T/F-727 transmission.

The car has small bolt pattern drum brakes.

I also have a set of 14 x 7" aluminum slotted mags if a buyer wanted thos instead of the rallye wheels.

Im In Nj But I Am Interested In The Sport Have To See If I Can Get The Time To Get Out That Way

I can haul it out that way for a fee as I have two 18 foot open car haulers, you can find your own shipper (I'll assist as much as possible), or you could come just and get it. I haven't driven it on a long trip or anything so I wouldn't recommend trying to drive it home, however I have gone further in lesser.

Once it is paid for it can sit outside, but protected, for a reasonable amount of time. I can send the clear title immediately after cleared payment has been made even if the car sits here.

A few more photos I just snapped of the car. It was getting late, the car is still a bit dirty and the interior needs to be cleaned up still.

p1030093tx7.jpg

p1030095yd7.jpg

p1030096un7.jpg

p1030087gl1.jpg

p1030090fl6.jpg

I'll do some more clean up as there is a good size local show this weekend. I do have the tail light bezels, however they need some help.

My scoop will be going back on it in the next day or so to help make it look much better. It is the only thing not going with the car.

What Kind Of Bodywork Was Done On The Car. Besides The Interior Does It Need Anything Else? Thanks

It doesn't "need" anything else. It isn't a show by any means. It has filler in the quarters, rockers, lower fenders. It looks good and runs good. A great cheap Mopar to cruise in/drive.

The passenger side door has some good size dents, however I have a very straight rust free door to go with the car.

The only thing the interior really needs is a dash pad and a front bench seat cover. I removed the nasty incorrect GM early 80's bucket seats and nstalled a good bench seat that matches. The cover is torn at the upper corners (shoulder areas). The front door panels could use new upper plastic pieces. The rear seat & panels could use a good cleaning but are otherwise perfect. no rips or anything. The car does not have a working stereo.
The carb and disty could probably need a going through as with any of these cars, but it runs good the way it is. The rear tires are getting down there. I have a used set with about 70% I could mount up if the buyer wanted them.

I bought the car on eBay a little over a year ago and got ripped. It was suppose to be a rust free 360 car that just needed the surface rust cleaned up... It needed EVERYTHING. Now that everything is straightend out and it looks good I just want to break even and move on to one of my better projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back