-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Little

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1973 DODGE DART SPORT, I have acquired a new car to replace this one. I have had the car since summer of 2003. It originally had a a well built 360 which I ran until summer of 2008, at which point I purchased another 360 and had it stroked to a 408 paired with a chrysler 904 tranny. Car is mainly set up for 1/8th however I do run 1/4 in two events a year. The best 1/8 time was 7.18 at Sikeston, MO and the best 1/4 time 11.41 at Gateway International. This car is being sold strictly as a roller, the motor and trans are going in my new car. Also I would like to stress that this care is 100% street legal, all lights working, clear and free title in hand, it is currently titled and insured. I am located in Paducah Ky.

current installed parts Included:

TTI Small block headers
Moser Rear Axles
Moser 489 Rear chunk with Detroit locker
Richmond Ring & Pinion/.4:30-1 ratio
New custom made drive shaft (for 904)
Competition Engineering adjustable shocks (Front and rear)
Competition Engineering Slide-A-Link Traction bars
Sub frame connectors
Hoosier DOT Quicktime 28x10's about 40% left, on 15" Jegs rims
15x3.5 front tires, on Center Line rims with matching spare rear rims as well
3/8th fuels lines rear to front installed spring 2009
Autometer Tach with adjustable shift point light and recall

Very good condition, inside and out with minimal amount of rust on front edge of rear fender well, as well as the front floor pans while still intact and do not pose a problem, may need to be replaced in the future. Vinyl top also in excellent condition. I have more pictures upon request.

I am asking $8500 and may be able to delivery depending on location.

Contact Info:
Donnie Little
pm me here.

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 043.jpg

Picture 048.jpg

Hey Steve, how are you?? Good to hear from you!! I now have a 66 Barracuda. I,m putting the motor and trany from the Dart into the Barracuda. Should run a little quicker(I HOPE!!), as the Barracuda is about 450lbs lighter!!

Shoot that will put you down in the lo 7's. RIGHT ON!!!! You see that Ray did away with E.T. and put in a foot brake class! YAAAAAA. Thats the fun class and takes all the tranny brake cars out. Can't wait to see your barracuda.

Accually, I,m hoping it will run in the high 6's (6.85-6.90), as it was running 7.18 to 7.26, in 1/8, and low 11.40,s in the 1/4, depending on track and weather conditions, in the Dart. We,ll just have to wait and see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back