Not open for further replies.

Cevidicus

CevidiGrinch
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dart Swinger

Really dont want to sell it as it's complete and fairly solid. But I must move it to a good home.

Slant Six engine (not running but engine turns over)
Column shifted automatic
Power steering
Manual drum brakes
Air conditioner
Bench seat
stock 14 inch steel wheels (small bolt patern) with all 4 factory hub caps
7 1/4 rear

Except for small spot on winshield all glass is good.
Frames look good
body over all solid and in good shape. Not wrecked.

Rust: lower quarter panel on driver side
rear valance at each end
rocker panels bewtween doors and rear wheel openings
behind shock mounts in trunk
floor pans
sail panel on driver side
and the usual rust on the sail panel seam

Very complete car missing only a clutch fan, shroud and keys.

No title at this time but hopeful it will be found soon.

Sold with bill of sale.

Car is located near Sweetwater, TX

Asking $800 Or best offer

Delivery possible within a resonable distance of Sweetwater, TX (79556)

PM me with your email addy for more pics or information.

Thanks,
C

see all pics in these links:

Please let me know if they do not work.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...sid=5D5D658BA509E155!149&authkey=Dkj2CqPV270$

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...sid=5D5D658BA509E155!184&authkey=4EROKGQWaJg$

Understandable. Some just can't be saved and their parts will live on in other cars.

4 wheel drum brakes and small bolt pattern 7-1/4" rear? Very odd to find this on a 1973 swinger. It must have either been an early run with leftover '72 parts or somebody swapped out the BBP parts and replaced them with SBP parts. Good luck on the sale/parting. I would buy it and restore it, but I'm already doing just that lol

Date of manufacture was 10-72

Im quite sure this is how it left the factory. I do have the build sheet which matches the VIN In the section where it says fbrakes and rbrakes both say 2 below.

I see no evendece of anything being changed out. It all looks like the original 116k miles equipment.

Thanks

Is it numbers matching. :violent1::violent1: Sorry couldn't resist. Ya going to delete me now. :la::la:

I'd keep her up for sale a little longer then parting it out just before christmas might be the answer.

Hell yea its numbers matching all original Texas car too lol
Be nice. :D

No, Im gonna report your post and complain about how you are making rude comments and participating in commentary on a classifies section add..... Then Im gonna respond to the reported post and give you an infraction...

I cant wait out until xmas and I have offers for parts on the table... it is what it is.

Then Ill exchange PM's with you about how I just want you to be Nice then Ill end up banning you because you posted my PMs in the forum.... Wouldnt that be more fun that Deleting you? LMAO!

Hell yea its numbers matching all original Texas car too lol
Be nice. :D

No, Im gonna report your post and complain about how you are making rude comments and participating in commentary on a classifies section add..... Then Im gonna respond to the reported post and give you an infraction...

I cant wait out until xmas and I have offers for parts on the table... it is what it is.

Then Ill exchange PM's with you about how I just want you to be Nice then Ill end up banning you because you posted my PMs in the forum.... Wouldnt that be more fun that Deleting you? LMAO!

1231_hysterically_laughing.gif
:happy1:

4 wheel drum brakes and small bolt pattern 7-1/4" rear? Very odd to find this on a 1973 swinger. It must have either been an early run with leftover '72 parts or somebody swapped out the BBP parts and replaced them with SBP parts. Good luck on the sale/parting. I would buy it and restore it, but I'm already doing just that lol
they still had small bolt pattern with a 6cyl. all years

they still had small bolt pattern with a 6cyl. all years

I had a 4 wheel power drum Duster with the small BP. And everybody thinks I'm out of my mind.

Nice car for the price. Easy drag racer with the replacement parts. Looks easy to do a nice cruiser with what is there.

I know of more than a few 73+ cars with small bolt pattern drums...

Its looking like Ill have to part it out. As much as I hate to do it, no one has made any serious offers. Other than the guys who want parts. So that is what I gotta do unless some one comes through with a serious offer real soon.

The main problem is that it has no title. I could get one but it will cost me 2-300 here in Texas. Not interrested in spending any money on this one as I have 3 other project cars that Im far more interrested in.

Oh well, I cant keep all of them. I just hope that by parting it out, someone will be able to keep thier ride going. Plus Ill be able to keep some parts for the other cars I have...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back