Status
Not open for further replies.

Bywatermopars

1971 Demon 340
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Duster 340 Spacesaver for sale. It is an original 340,4 speed car with an auto(TCI) in it now. I have all parts to convert to 4 speed including new clutch, NOS Hurst shifter, Z bar rebuild kit, everything! It is a factory crank sunroof car. Has some typical A body rust in lower quarters and a few spots on the roof. The fender tag is gone but it is a highly optioned car.
Power trunk
power antennae
Rear defrost
Manual brakes(believe booster was removed due to cam because all 73 340 cars had PB)
Manual steering
New exhaust tips(not installed)
New rear tape strip(not installed)

The 340 runs great. Has Holley Street Avenger carb, MSD ingnition box, Mopar Performance valve covers and air cleaner, electric and factory fans keep it cool.

The 4 speed trans has been checked by a local shop and is in great shape. The auto has never had the kickdown hooked up on it and slips from 2nd to 3rd on hard shifts.

8 3/4 with 3.55 posi with long studs.

I have put maybe 200 miles on the car and just do not drive it. It needs to go to good home.

Baby on the way(never heard that before) and need to liquidate the Duster. I searched for this car after losing my Mopars to Hurricane Katrina. Took a beating then and will probably take another on this car.

$8000.00

Let me know if you have any questions.

[email protected]

green_machine 005 (4).jpg

Duster.jpg

i used to own this duster,and wouldnt mind having her back i have a 71 project almost finished and a 1967 ss camaro that is going to be re clear coated because they rushed the job and i will run ads for them as soon as 1 sells i will check and see if the mean green one is still for sale ps did you have to adjust the timing? i was in a bad car accident and had to get rid of some of my toys and went in and out of the hospital,anyway my brother f#*&% with the timing tryiing to adjust it when i had it running it was one fast bastard he adjusted it and it wasnt close anyhoo im better and like i said im goig to put both in the want ads and what ever goes first ill get back to ya thanks curt

Pretty old ad and i believe that last time the OP posted on Fabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back