1973 Duster Classic ??

-

NYJohn

Reaction score
40E0EFE5-D55E-44E6-AD68-4DBDE32B5169.png
This is from an ad for a 1973 Duster 340. Can someone speak to this? a Duster Classic ? What exactly is that and what are the codes that differentiate it ? I’ve never seen one before.
Thanks. John

Yeah that looks like the script/font from a Chevy! Like one of their trucks or an El Camino.

Probably some hack at a used car dealership stuck it on to try to fool someone. I looked at a '71 Mustang years ago that someone had stuck an "Overdrive" badge on, tried really hard to convince me that it was an "extremely rare" model, blah, blah, blah. I call bullshit.

The car badge that always gets a chuckle out of me is 'Limited'

My thought is always,, thanks for the warning, but what can't your car do?
Do you have bad tires, are the brakes no good, maybe the car stalls a lot,,,

Last edited:
Ask the seller about it. He or she is either innocently just selling something that someone else did and doesn't have a clue or, you could get a great story that we'd love to hear!

probably lost the 340 or 360 badge that belongs there and had to cover the holes somehow

I have a guy who puts "Limited edition" on all his cars lol..... I never razz on him about as he is one of the nicest guys you will meet. He came from the projects and turned it all around. He must think his chit don't stink in his mind lol.....

JW

-
Back