-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
This car belongs to a friend that is in the army at Ft. Leonard Wood, just a few miles north of here.

He came by the other day to show me the car after he put the motor in it that he bought from me. The motor is a 318 that has a decent cam, an air gap intake, and a 4 bbl, of course. The trans is good and he just had new exhaust put in it. He also just put a new radiator in it before he drove it here from OK.

It has a nice bench seat interior but I forgot to take pics as he was in a hurry to get back to work.

Anyway, he is asking $7000 for the car. If you are interested in it send me a pm for his phone number as he isn't on the board.

Thanks for looking,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9599.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_9601.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_9600.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_9597.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_9598.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 605
  • IMG_9593.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_9594.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_9595.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_9596.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 596
Hey Dallas very nice looking car there.is that the 318/trans that you got off of me? Best of luck on the sale.

Hey Dallas very nice looking car there.is that the 318/trans that you got off of me? Best of luck on the sale.

Yeah Bobby,
That's the 318 you had in your car. It sounds really good and Billy drove it back from OK where he installed it. I'm not sure why he didn't use the headers since he put new exhaust on it anyway.

The TCI trans went to the guy that bought the Scamp, (which, by the way, is sitting in the paint room ready for sealer!)

Dallas

Where the hell were all you mopar guys when I was living in Springfield?

Yeah Bobby,
That's the 318 you had in your car. It sounds really good and Billy drove it back from OK where he installed it. I'm not sure why he didn't use the headers since he put new exhaust on it anyway.

The TCI trans went to the guy that bought the Scamp, (which, by the way, is sitting in the paint room ready for sealer!)

Dallas

Well just wanted to make sure becasue i thougth it looked like my old engine, well when i got the 73 dart the owner told me he had the engine built. dont remember what all has been done to it. but i do remember that it has the mopar purple shaft 292/509 cam and that is a cross wind intake.yes dont know why he didnt run the exhaust. because it had ceramic coated headman headers. I would love to have the car to put my 440 in. best of luck on the sell. Bobby

Hey MOBodyman
Who has the yellow 71-73 Road Runner/GTX that sits right off of I-44 in Ft Lenoardwood in front of a house/duplex addition on driveway? I drive through there all the time to and from STL-TUL and every time its sitting there....Never moves.
Always wanted to stop in and ask about it.
Todd

Hey MOBodyman
Who has the yellow 71-73 Road Runner/GTX that sits right off of I-44 in Ft Lenoardwood in front of a house/duplex addition on driveway? I drive through there all the time to and from STL-TUL and every time its sitting there....Never moves.
Always wanted to stop in and ask about it.
Todd

Is it in a pretty nice housing development kind of across the highway from the Waynesville High School? There is a tall flagpole in the front yard, I believe.

If so, I think I met the guy a few years ago but I don't know him. mopar65 might know him as he lives not too far from there.

If that's not it, I'm not aware of another one.

Dallas

I lived in Springfield for a decade and only met two Mopar guys in the southwest/southcentral MO area. I guess my people skills need work.

I lived in Springfield for a decade and only met two Mopar guys in the southwest/southcentral MO area. I guess my people skills need work.

Well, I'm out in the sticks so I can understand you never meeting me. Surely you met Hillbilly Jack?

Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back