Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodywantedinmi

"All I ever need...
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've personally driven this car, but unfortunately for me the time to buy it isn't now. (I have an 8X10 of this car in my toy garage, the only picture of a car I have in there!) This is in incredibly solid car for the money, runs/drives awesome and is a blast to drive. The owner owns a garage and did a lot of work on the car, starting with a very solid New Mexico body (I've seen pics of it before it was painted). He replaced the interior and it looks fantastic. I'm hoping someone from FABO is able to pick it up, so I know where it is when I'm in the market=) I'm sure the reserve is around 4K (based upon previous conversations) and for a car in Michigan, it's worth that and more. Dont let the "storage rash" comment worry you, it is very minimal. Damn I wish he wasn't selling it NOW!! Oh well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1973...891&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:7|39:1

Item number: 330347645073 in case the link doesn't work.

PLEASE SOMEONE HERE BUY IT!!!!

Sorry to hear you dont have the money for it now.
Its a nice az car!

i am suprised you never bought that car back when you first looked at it....it seems very nice.

i am suprised you never bought that car back when you first looked at it....it seems very nice.

Trust me, its going into the "should've" file. I just cant swing it right now. Kind of why I haven't inquired about anything for sale on here for quite a while. I just try to help people with posting pictures, posting locations if they forget, etc. By estimation, I'm about 18 months away from getting something, unless it is dirt cheap.

Well looks like it will sell. Reserve was only 3K. I was in the running up to the last bid. Gonna kick myself repeatedly when I look back on not bidding again. I know its only a couple hundred more to be the higher bidder, but I really cant go any higher. Damn, damn, damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back