[WANTED] 1973 duster radiator

-
Sry not sure just looking for the factory one...
Yup and the factory provided 19, 22 and 26 inch radiators that year. The point is, we cannot guess which size radiator you need. You need to post up the size. Best to take out a tape measure on the one you have and post it.

Did you?
Ever get a chance to see if you had a radiator that would fit a duster for a three forty thanks
Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I have a running, driving 73 Duster /6 auto that has the radiator in it still. I also have a radiator out of a 70 R.R. I had & was going to see if it bolted up, just haven't had the chance to do it yet.

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I have a running, driving 73 Duster /6 auto that has the radiator in it still. I also have a radiator out of a 70 R.R. I had & was going to see if it bolted up, just haven't had the chance to do it yet.
I don't know the difference between a slant 6 and a 340 radiator.
Not sure if it works or not.. That's cool whenever you find the time thanks

I don't know the difference between a slant 6 and a 340 radiator.
Not sure if it works or not.. That's cool whenever you find the time thanks
I'm thinking the 340 radiators have more rows (Thicker cores for better cooling), but the dimensions are the same. Even the one I have from the R.R. looks like it has the same overall dimensions, as it is a 22" radiator.

-
Back