-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightweights4me

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED: I'm looking for a complete set of 1973 Duster Taillight assemblies complete with bezels, lenses, housings .... must be nice original. Thanks for any help... Lightweights4me :burnout:

Thanks for the help guys but the Dart Sport and other models are different. I need 1973 Duster Taillight Assemblies complete with Bezels, Lenses, Housings... looking for Nice Original pieces... Thanks again for any help... Lightweights4me

lightweights4me please clear your PM box so we can get you all the Black Interior panels, the other guys are flakes

i have a nice set of 73-4 duster taillights however, they are a part of the rear finish panel that is also aluminum. this is a three-piece set, tail, center panel, tail. I sold the car so i don't need them anymore. they are boxed up and ready to ship. i can send pics but prefer to do so by phone/text. i am gone tomorrow so could do pics Sunday. Just text me and let me know. JP in the land of OZ. I am not sure what model or option this set belongs too but it sure looks nice on a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back