-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi everyone. i would like to sell my Duster. i tried last year and now i am recovered from the storm here are some pictures. added a few things. i can send more pictures if needed. the car is located in branchburg new jersey. it has a 71 340 with a 4 speed transmission and disk brakes. i finished the car 4 years ago and have been driving it since without one issue. turns heads. everything is new or reconditioned. i hate to see it go, but it is time to start another project. i was hoping to get 10000.00, or b. o. i also have a 1973 340 air/auto car all original with 64000 miles if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• duster1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 758
  • duster2.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 761
  • duster3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 758
  • duster4.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 744
This car is clean, man!...Is it an original, factory "H" code 340 Duster?....Could you display some pics of the interior?....Does it have a posi and what's the gear ratio?

Man you car is the twin to this one with exception of the interior and sport mirrors

LOL... looking at their avatars, I had to do about a triple-take looking back and forth between the two pics. I thought the OP was talking to himself for a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back