-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1973 Duster with 318 and auto trans. Options include power brakes and a/c. The car had been parked in a nearby garage for five years until last month. The car is now running and driving, but still needs a little TLC. It has decent paint and interior. I Plasti-Dipped the bumper and all of the trim. This can be easily removed. I also added a Matte Black 318 stripe kit on the car. New dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers. When I purchased the car, the vin on the title was missing two digits. When this was corrected, I was issued a Salvage Title. This is the reason for the title status. The title in is my name. The car is located in Florence, KY just south of Cincinnati, OH. Please feel free to contact me if you should have questions. Asking price is $8500.

1973 Duster Pictures. Located in Florence, KY (Near Cincinnati, OH). Asking $8500

73 Duster Rgt 2.jpg

73 Duster Rgt 3.jpg

73 Duster Int 3.jpg

73 Duster Int Rr.jpg

73 Duster Rr 2.jpg

73 Duster Frt 2.jpg

How many miles on the 318? it is the original motor? you have any shots of the drivers side of the car? how does the inside trunk look? and under carriage? any pics of those?Getting that plasti dip off the grill looks like it might be a challenge there a lot of little nooks and granny to get the off of. Is that the original color?

Last edited:
How many miles on the 318? it is the original motor? you have any shots of the drivers side of the car? how does the inside trunk look? and under carriage? any pics of those?Getting that plasti dip off the grill looks like it might be a challenge there a lot of little nooks and granny to get the off of. Is that the original color?
I don't have any pictures of the trunk or underside, but the floor and trunk pans are solid. There is some light rust on the very end of the rear frame rails. The odometer is not working and from the mileage on the title it has not worked since before the previous owner. The drive train is suppose to be original, but I have not ran the numbers to confirm. As for the plasti-dip, this was the first time that I've ever used it. The kids on my street claims it is easy to remove. Since I blacked everything out, the grille looked out of place in its original color. Attached is the only pictures I have of the driver's side at the moment. If you are interested, I'll try to take some this weekend and post them. Thanks,

MVC-003L.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back