1973 GoldDuster

-

goldduster360

Reaction score
Does anybody know if it was possible to get the Goldduster package without the stripes?

Were there any 73 Golddusters that came from the factory with the stripes deleted. I am in the planning stages of giving my car the make over treatment and was considering going with the over the top 73-74 flavor 340 stripes, no stripes or a fresh set of GD stripes. I personally like the car with the base stripes or no stripes at all, except for the tail panel.

I have seen a 72 Goldduster that did not have side strips, just the Goldduster stickers on the front fenders and the for 72 goldduster tail panel stripe. I think they look pretty sharp like that.

my 74 gold duster came with the tape on moulding instead of stripes. i just finished pulling th emoulding off and am going to replace it with black stripes, i just dont know which ones. i really like the demon stripe. i liek them all but i am going to stick with one that goes in the same location of the gold duster stripe.

Yes, I have seen and actually looked at buying one. It has no stripes and few others I looked at had no stripes. I would say 50/50 on the stripe deal

-
Back