-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
ole' lady has her eye on a different car,and i told her i am not working on 2 for her. so,i am offering this one up for sale. 73 dart sport H code 340 car. clear michigan title,buildsheet,numbers matching 340 and auto tranny. 3.21 sure-grip rear. front sway bar,disc brakes,original hood and fiberglass dual snorkel scoop. interior is really nice shape. crack free dash pad,excellent door panels,headliner,back seat,console. only front seats need covers. carpet is even good,but i would replace. 340 is fresh back from machine shop. bored.030 over,new cast 10.3 to 1 pistons. crank ground .010/,010,pistons pressed on rods,block has new cam bearings/freeze plugs/galley plugs, clean 587"J" heads,have about 20,*** since re-done,car has been off the road since 1984. 79,*** miles on the clock. missing radiator,driveshaft. body is not real bad. car was Ziebarted when it was new. trunk is good,lower quarters need repair,floors need footwell patches. rust free fenders/doors. excellent grille,trim. had a go-wing added early in it's life (has aluminum pedestals on trunk) wearing alot of it's original JA5 dark silver poly. black side/tail/and hood stripes. all 4 rally wheels. asking $4500.00 or make an offer. as soon as this one rolls out,another rolls in.if it doesn't sell,i will just store it for future resto. this 71 charger R/T we just came across is got her wheels turning. here are some pics. if serious,i will take more: http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/superbyrd/1973Hcode340dartsportsept2010/
008.jpg

what you see is what you get or do you have other parts like bumpers rear lights and what not? anymore inside pics? and engine bay?

yes i have the bumpers lights,etc. only things missing are driveshaft,radiator,altenator,carb,intake. and exhaust tips. i will get more pics today and add them to the photobucket link.my number is 270-860-2323. feel free to call with any questions. thanks.

added 40 pictures to the photobucket link. any other info needed,just give me a call. thanks.

Here is a bump for you superbyrd. Man some one needs to make an offer on this one.This had to be stunning with the silver paint,black side and tail panel stripes with the factory snorkel hood scoop and the factory hood blackout! Not many of these out there in this color combo and with no vinyl top. Good luck with the sale superbyrd :)

thanks for the bump. this will make a sweet one. if i didn't have another one coming home to take its place,i would keep it. and,if it doesn't sell,i will just have to squirrel it away. i am open to offers,don't be shy,worst i can say is no. i can deliver as well.

just bumping it back up. looking for offers and maybe trades on this one before it goes on the back burner......

I dont really want to make you mad but Ill throw you an offer. Ive got $1500 and I can pick up.

Wrong time of year for me to buy another project but good luck with the sale! That will be a cool car when done!

well,seems like no one is interested in this project. and neither am i. so,i will keep the engine/trans/rear end,and sell the rest of the car. not wanting to part the rest at this time,would rather sell the rest of the car whole. may later hack it up,part it,and crush the rest at a later time. thanks to all who have replied.

Don't strip the drive train and part it!!!!!!!! Some one will want that car, its just the wrong time to sell.

that is beautiful. same colors as mine. so,there ya go folks,here is the body to start with to look just like that car when done.
will trade the body for a nice 78-87 short bed 2wd pickup. manual trans truck,doesn't have to have an engine/trans,if it doesn't,than it really better be nice. must have clear title. wanting to put together a stepside shorty. i have the bed,a couple of 5-speeds,and now,i have a stout 340 to assemble and drop in it.

well,seems like no one is interested in this project. and neither am i. so,i will keep the engine/trans/rear end,and sell the rest of the car. not wanting to part the rest at this time,would rather sell the rest of the car whole. may later hack it up,part it,and crush the rest at a later time. thanks to all who have replied.
My buddy told me about this post so I decided to register.
With the holidays in full swing, there just isn't going to be a lot of buying and selling going on right now. Family is a priority for most people at the end of December.
I am interested in the car and all the parts. Called you to find out details, I made an offer you didn't accept, you made no counter offer either.
It would be a bummer to separate a numbers matching car.

Got it, sent you a reply.
KT340sport, that is a great looking car, blue interior? Very nice.
Dave

i will let the transmission go with the car,as i will be using a 5-speed in my truck project. and, i will come up with a rear axle to throw under the car to make it a full roller.

This is the second time I've seen this car listed for sale. This is another sad example of the cost of restoration being far greater than the value when finished since this will be a non-matching numbers car that would have the potential to bring that lofty, Barret-Jackson like price that might recoup the restoration costs. Truly sad its worth more in parts. Good luck with the sale. I'd prefer so see them all saved but that's not realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back