Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Like my title says.....I am looking for a 73' or 74' Duster or Dart Sport with any V8 and Black interior and Buckets/Auto Console....prefer a sunroof car.....but Hey Can't have everything we ever want right.

Want it to be tagged, clear title, with more than 60% of the tread still on the tires, running and driving, not a shell or a "Needs Resto" car.

Will consider ANY color except for teal green or yellow...I dislike those colors....prefer, RED, BLACK, WHITE, or B5 Blue.

Doesn't have to be a Hot Rod, or completely original, but would like to find one that is fully functional.

Don't mind a /6 car that was converted to V8, as long as its running and driving.

Please provide pictures if you are responding to this Wanted Ad.

I don't have a unlimited budget or I would not be posting this ad, I would just buy a Numbers Matching car of my color choice....So $10,000 plus is out of the question....my ideal price range is $3000-$8000 for the right car. Have trailer, will travel for the right deal....so where ever in the lower 48 states....lemme know if you have something like this, or know of one locally to you.

Thanks
Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back