-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGS1127

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I am selling one of my 'Cudas, and I want to put it on here first.
When I became sick, many of you extended great support and I cannot say Thank You enough. I have a long road ahead of me as far as my condition is concerned so it makes sense to me to start selling off some of my cars.
Before I describe the car, I just want to say that this website has some of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with, Thanx to all.
The car that I am selling is a 1973 Plymouth 'Cuda body. The drivetrain is all 1968. I have always liked the 73 backend with the round taillights, to mke I just like the look of this year.
The motor is a 440 Magnum motor and there has been alot of work put into this motor. Starting at the oil pan and working up. The pan is stock but I did add a windage tray. The crank is a custom ground crank from Direct Connection. The journals have been opened up to allow for better oil flow.
The rods are 440 six pack rods . The pistons are 10 to 1 so I could run this car on pump gas. to raise compression we becked the block slightly and shaved the heads by .030. The valves and valve springs, retainers ect. all came from D.C. we stuck with a double angle cut with the valves as I wasn't looking for a 9 sec. car, just a killer street beast.
The high volume oil pump is from D.C. as well and gives me between 65 to 80lbs of pressure consistantly.
We never got the chance to Dyno the motor but my engine builder feels as though this engine is somewhere around 475 to 500 H.P.
The transmission has all been redome with new gears, syncros. and bearings and it shifts georgeous. Oh, it's a pistol gripped 4 speed.
The rear end, we just rebuilt the original 8 3/4 and stayed with the original 3:56 gears. This would allow me to drive the car on the highway and still be able to launch out of the hole nicely.
Also the radiator is an aluminum extended core racing radiator which keeps this car at around 160.
The interior is all new and mostly stock with the rally guage package and steering wheel.
The wheels are WELD racing wheels and the tires are B.F. Goodrich radial T/As.
The car is finished in Richard Petty blue and just this past weekend the whole car has been color sanded to give the car that "glass look"
This car is certainly one beautiful Mopar and even though I don't consider this car a show car, everywhere I take this car, it always draws a croud.
Maybe it's that they hear me comming long before I get there (gotta love these Mopars)
Anyway, I'm asking $38,000 for the car and as all of you already know, that bearly scratches the surface of the building of this car.
I can be reached at 860-417-3705 and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thank You all and GOD BLESS.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back