-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Plymouth Duster - 360 - 4 barrel - 904 - 8 3/4 with New 12 point Cage and Mini Tubbed with Disk Brakes.
I finally got the 69 GTS I wanted from a buddy and now this has to go.

BODY - Paint and Body look really good on this car with no rust on this California car. The yellow paint is a few years old with a nice black stripe. The car looks great but has a dent in the rear tail panel and a few bubbles in the passenger rear quater. Nothing real bad, but see the pic. Has a nice tint job on the windows.

INTERIOR - Interior is really nice with racing bucket seats and custom door panels and headliner. The carpet looks good. The rear fold down seat is in good condition and has been narrowed professionally to fit and fuction after the mini tub job. The 12 point roll cage was done professionally and looks great it needs to be painted though. The dash is nice too. It has a CD player in it. There is a very nice removable Grant Steering wheel installed. Also has a kill switch wired in next to the roll bar.

ENGINE - This is an original 318 car but now has a rebuilt 360 that runs good.

New Mopar Purple Cam 509 lift with new lifters and pushrods

Redone Swirlport heads with Valve job new head gaskets

New Procomp 2 wire Distributer with High Performance Coil

New Edelbrock 750 Carb

Edelbrock RPM Airgap

One Wire GM Alternater

Hooker Headers with brand new 2.5" dual exhuast with chrome tips. I bought the summit a body kit and had the shop professionally weld and put this on. I have receipts for $425 for the shop and i paid $225 for the kit.

TRANSMISSION - Freshly rebuilt 904 with $900 in receipts. It was professionally rebuilt last week and has 100 miles on it. It has a shift kit and a new torque converter. The kickdown works great and the trans shifts great.

REAR END - A-Body 8 3/4 with Suregrip and 3:55 gears. This rear has big drums and fresh brakes. It has all new seals throughout. I had the spring perches moved in for the mini tub and new u bolts put on.

Front Disk Brakes

ELECTRICAL - I just had a guy come down and go through the electrical and all the lights and guages work except the temp guage which needs to be hooked up.

So the car needs the wipers hooked up. The heat isn't hooked up. It needs one muffler leak fixed. It needs to be aligned. It needs power steering hooked up if you want to.

This is a great car with alot of money sunk into it it just needs someone to take over and do the last few tweeks to get it perfect. It comes with a clean Title in my Name and new registration.

$5,500

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back