1973 Plymouth duster on dubbs

-
to the owner of that car

fawk.gif

Come on man... that thing is pretty cool....

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

send your complaints to Triumph. 8)

i like it!!! that sort of thing is the hot lick here in cincinnati, they are called "donks". usually they are GM cars but occasionally another brand gets "donked". back when i had a shop we used to work on them occasionally, there was another shop in town that was just hacking the crap out of the cars to get them lifted like that, so we figured out how to do it the RIGHT way and make them reliable and safer.

its funny because this is really big down south but it caught on here early about 5 years ago as well. ohio is a strange place.

-tim

its the style in the Bay area,but by looking at the motor he must know a little something

That has to be one of the dumbest trends going, why not just make these cars with 4x4 running gear under them....at least that would make some sense!

Certainly is not my prefered look! Personally I think it looks like CRAP! But it is easy enough to fix with a set of stock Rally wheels,cragars or torque thrust D wheels!And I agree with the shot of the engine ! It does look like it is in a van! Seller must be trying to DECIEVE PEOPLE with that add!

For my taste, everything EXCEPT the tires and wheels are good. I'm just a little biased towards old school hot rods. Never got into the "new" wheels and spinners. Other then that and the price, I'd love to own the car!

in hotrod or carcraft theres a rendetion of one.. the drawing in the magazine looks pretty cool.

nope it was low and had a set of big wheels for a pro tour look

-
Back