-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Me and dad are seeing what else is out there. We are located near North Wilkesboro,NC. The /6 runs and the tranny shifts well. The 1945 1bbl does have a hesitation though and the rear u-joint is sqeaky (possibly just needing greased?) It's an honest original car with very little rust issues. It has a fairly large dent on the passenger side quarter behind the door. Rust in drivers side and passenger side quarters and driver's side floor pan. Minor surface rust starting where the original paint has thinned out over the years. Radiator support has a ding in the driver's side. Has power steering and drives well.

Big bolt pattern disc brake car with a 904 column shifted automatic and 7.25
rear. Very nice unibody rails and very nice trunk area. Interior needs typical help. Has intrepid buckets but the passenger side has a broken adjustment.
cheap replacement in any junkyard. These are comfy and work well in a-bodies. No dash pad because the one on it was crap. An honest original car that is not a bondo bucket. We are thinking around $1850 as far as price.
We might be dreaming but we would love to trade for a '67-Barracuda or what kinda Mopar do you have? Something running will draw our intrest. I have a fairly rough '74 road runner with no engine and no title that is listed here that I will throw in for the right mopar.

73Duster 005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back