Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Scamp- White-no vinyl top ever. Very clean body- no rust in trunk . Has very minor pitting (for lack of better decription) on right lower rear 1/4. Looks superficial.

Factory 318 904 , 8 1/4 car. Has factory bigbolt power discs. Power steering. Very nice grille,bumpers are VERY nice- 8 1/4-is gone - will have small bolt 7 1/4 rear installed.

Mini tubbing started- needs to have tubs welded in/fabbed. Frame rails are moved in, was to be set up for Caltracs/Dana 60. One side has subframes nicely tied in. Other side needs to be completed.

Factory tan interior sprayed black. nice dash pad with one small crack on passenger side.

Nice black doorpanels/headliner,etc. Rear seat is darn near perfect. Has no carpet or front seat.
Floor pans are very nice . Door shut like new- no play in either door hinges.

Drivers door has a crease near 1/4 and 1/4 has small dent. Comes with another replacement nice door. Has nice dark aftermarket tint on windows.

Factory AC car with all AC stuff gone under hood.
Clean Oregon title.
Car is dirty in the pics-cleaned up really nice.

Asking $1400-

No engine-can come with a good working 904 and can throw in a driveshaft but not sure what it fits.
PM or email me at work- [email protected] can supply more pics if needed.

Attachments

• 73 SCAMP.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 900
  • SCAMP FRONT 73.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 891
  • 73 SCAMP SIDE.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 892
  • 73 SSCAMP.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 882
Got a way to get it to Ohio cheap? If you do, I'll scoop it. Just too far away to roll the pick up and trailer out. It would darn near double my cost. Got any ideas?

Got a way to get it to Ohio cheap? If you do, I'll scoop it. Just too far away to roll the pick up and trailer out. It would darn near double my cost. Got any ideas?

I haven't had to ship a car before- I heard of a couple of guys on this board have a car shipped x- country for around 900.
Ideas? yeah- We gather all the guys that have car trailers or dollys and we do a fireman bucket to you! LOL. If gas wasn't so expensive now, I bet we coud get it to you for the cost of beer!

I was got estimates from Ca to Ct from $900 to $1500, open trailer, non-op vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back