1974 /6 904 trans

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete running slant six with 904 trans from 74 duster parts car does run has a broken stud in head would sell all for 120.oo or sell parts it has a single barrel carb let me know if intrested thanks

I have a complete running slant six with 904 trans from 74 duster parts car does run has a broken stud in head would sell all for 120.oo or sell parts it has a single barrel carb let me know if intrested thanks
How well does it run besides the broken stud, and how easily can that be fixed? Also, how much for delivery to 24015?

How well does it run besides the broken stud, and how easily can that be fixed? Also, how much for delivery to 24015?
It ran ok carb needs rebuilt and has exhaust leak due to missing stud. i am upgrading to v8 so i didnt try to hard to get stud out, but shouldnt be to much work trans seemed fine as well . Not sure on shipping but will try to get you an answer thanks

It ran ok carb needs rebuilt and has exhaust leak due to missing stud. i am upgrading to v8 so i didnt try to hard to get stud out, but shouldnt be to much work trans seemed fine as well . Not sure on shipping but will try to get you an answer thanks

Before you scrap it, how much is shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back