1974 dart 4dr Questions

-

Moosoc

Reaction score
so im picking up a 74 dart 4dr

its got disc breaks and i dont know if its 5on4 or 5on4.5. the guy doesnt know is there anyway i would know i dont want to drive all the way there to find out... its a parts car. im pulling the rearend out wand disc breaks out and power steering out. so if you need anything just message me.

Attachments

• 13e.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 5G45Kd5H33n43M73H5c8i9d7504eb1a9a1a2d.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 5I65N45M23k03I83Hac8ib6a9b93df36d1ffe.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 12223.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 92
Hi Moosoc,

I'd be interested in the back window trim. Might that be available?

As said before, any a body '73 and up if factory equipped with disc brakes will have the bbp 4 1/2'' brakes, unless someone changed them for some reason. It looks to have the bbp front discs on it just by looking at the pictures.
Being a slant six car, it must have had power brakes from he factory too. Any V8 car in those years had bbp disc brakes as standard equipment.
Do yourself a favor and get all of the front suspension pieces from that car and install them on yours including the steering box.
It would probably have a bbp 7 1/4'' rear end in it too.

that car is sooo sexy ....i always wanted a 4 door ...but they non-existant in my area ........i would totally fix that ...looks pretty rust free........even though this sounds scarcastic ....im really serious.......that is bad *** i love the later cars 73+ bcoz they had disc brakes and more improved options.

if you do part it out ...sounds like you are ....how is the radio bezel? and does it have a good AM radio?

-
Back