-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid Transit Garage

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well I am looking to sell my 74 Dart Sport 318,8-3/4,3.55 gears, disc brakes. Yellow with Black interior ( its the car in my avatar ) very solid car, VERY little rust in my opinion. The car is from California and has had an amateur paint job in its past. I will get decent pics posted as soon as I can, the car is at my buddies house cause his Satellite is taking its spot in my shop. I am located in Sullivan,WI. I am looking for $5000.00 obo. It comes with a complete 95 (I believe) Magnum 360 with low miles. Thanks

Attachments

• dart.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,091
  • dart 2.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,116
  • dart 3.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,123
Thanks, the only reason I am selling is to get a sealing rig from a buddy of mine. My wife bought me the car for my birthday a couple of years ago.

here are some pics of the engine compartment although a little ratty looking because it was rattle canned black ( now flaking and the original gold is visible underneath). Also the interior, I was putting a factory wheel in it at the time. The car was also a bench and the previous owner installed the drivers bucket slightly crooked.

Attachments

• 74 dart 1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 871
  • Dart interior.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 873
*IDiot question deleted*

Got any better pics yet?

A photobucket gallery really helps sell the stuff, and its free!

im looking for a nice project like this but cant buy anything for a lil while yet. keep bumping till ya sell it.

*IDiot question deleted*

Got any better pics yet?

A photobucket gallery really helps sell the stuff, and its free!

Working on getting some, the car is at my buddies house while he is working on his 67 Plymouth at mine. I am working on the photobucket thing, I have never messed with it before.

Thanks

Looks nice...Good luck with the sale...and The Mopar sign in the backround...where did you find that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back