1974 Dart swinger

-

Evan Dutch

Reaction score
Just picked up this 1974 dart swinger. Slant six car. Factory power steering, AC, disc brakes. Excited to get it going :)

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

:)Nice find! The colour combination looks familiar....

It's not the same colour but slightly different. Mine, cinnamon metallic was a '75-'76 colour only. Yours is very similar though... I think yours might be Sienna brown?

It's not the same colour but slightly different. Mine, cinnamon metallic was a '75-'76 colour only. Yours is very similar though... I think yours might be Sienna brown?

I think your right, it looks more brown than anything else.

I almost bought that car! Just couldn't justify it since I was selling everything I was not going to get to in the next year! I sold my full front V8 disc swap, but if I find another I will let you know. It is actually easier to hoist the front end up, drop everything out, then slide everything new under the car. I got a picture somewhere in my 72 Swinger thread showing it. Love me a beaker....my wife drives the hell out of our 360 74!

IMG_0610.JPG

What a cool car, good score. My 71 scamp was the same color combo, inside and out. Keep us updated, get that 360 in and go smoke some unsuspecting chevys.

I almost bought that car! Just couldn't justify it since I was selling everything I was not going to get to in the next year! I sold my full front V8 disc swap, but if I find another I will let you know. It is actually easier to hoist the front end up, drop everything out, then slide everything new under the car. I got a picture somewhere in my 72 Swinger thread showing it. Love me a beaker....my wife drives the hell out of our 360 74!

View attachment 1714986599
Gonna see if I can find your 72 thread, I'm not sure how I feel about the beak on mine.

View attachment 1714986599
Are you located in North Carolina?

-
Back