Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar King

Beginner / Need of Help
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We are Parting out a 1974 Dodge Dart Custom 4 door Sedan. I can ship most small stuff through USPS but larger items must be picked up in person because shipping prices are higher and wouldn't like to deal shipping large items. some items are sold already. I do accept Paypal. Let me know what parts you guys are looking for and i'll get back to you. I will also get more pictures of the car soon and update what is left. car is located on Staten island NY.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 696
  • 4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 629
  • 5.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 578
  • 6.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 537
  • 7.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 509
  • 8.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 525
I need the DODGE emblems off the beak and trunk....as long as they are not broken...its okay.

I also need (1) DART emblem from one of the fenders....not broken., 2 pins, okay.

shipped to 88101

PM Sent

How much for the vinyl top trim on the A & C pillars? Was trying to get the one's from RTom's part out, but haven't heard from him in a week

sorry all you guys about not getting back to you but I been having a rough time with the weather/job hours. Im also having problems with my daily cars as well. I will have to use parts from this car to update my other three. sorry guys but this one is now on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back