-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vette1986

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Dart Drag Car for sale. Very nice looking drag car, it is not a show car as it is a race car and has its war wounds on the body but looks nice from 10 feet away for a race car. The body is pretty solid and someone in the past added some nicely flared fiberglass fenders on the back so you can run 29X10.5 tires and not be past the fenders. They did a great job too as you can not see a seam anywhere on the fiberglass. Car has a 6 point cage and has a sticker passing tech inspection. It has a 1967 440 in the car and is fresh as the current owner said it had less than 10 passes on new inserts. Here are the specifics on the car:
1967 440
hooker supercomp fenderwell headers with collectors
Holley 9381 830 cfm Race carb
fuel cell with holley blue electric pump and braided fuel lines
Edelbrock torker intake
electric fan with larger core radiator
homemade deep sump oil pan
Lexan winshield and lexan back glass
6 point cage
Jaz racing seat
aluminum dash with full guage setup, oil, amps, temp
Autometer Monster tach
fuel presure gauge mounted on cowl
8 3/4 rear with 742 case and 4:56 suregrip
Big Bold pattern Weld racing rims with Mickey thompson skinnys up front and Hoiser slicks
slicks have between 1/2 and 3/4 tread left
I bought this car and had intended to pull the 440 for a Dart gts I am restoring and sell it as a roller but after I got it on the trailer and heard how stout this 440 is I could not tear this car apart. I do not know what the 440 has for a cam or head work but it is stout, too stout for me to put in a street car. The previous owner said the car ran mid 11's with ease. I am listing the car on ebay too but thought I would give FABO members a shot at it first as I can stop the auction on ebay. I would like to get $5850 out of the car as that is cheap for a BB turnkey car. Just buy it throw in a battery and go racing. The car does have a Michigan title and it would be able to be street driven as they kept the wipers and lights on the car. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 359
  • 4.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 9.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 10.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 354
Status
Not open for further replies.
-