1974 Dodge Dart Sport - 360 - Blow-through Single Turbo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prine,
I see you are on here from time to time, is there anyway we could see a pic of your finished passenger side manifold you were building?

Nope.....part numbers for you to COPY can be found at your local junkyard....or I'll be happy to make you a hotside.....but No One gets my Part Recipe, for Free.

Nope.....part numbers for you to COPY can be found at your local junkyard....or I'll be happy to make you a hotside.....but No One gets my Part Recipe, for Free.
Wasn't trying to ruffle any feathers, I found your other thread on the turbo forums and was curious how the layout was when finished. Not trying to steal your hard work or fabrication/engineering. Sorry to have come off that way.

Wow! Sorry to see you go!
I so enjoyed your company here.
I was digging your work and posts.

Imitation is the sincerist (sp?) form of flattery.
Prime showed 99% of what you need to do and get. Google header flanges or search Schoenfeld headers for flanges.

Here are my 3/8, W5 flanges from them.

image.jpg

I was really admiring his work. My buddy and I are doing a twin turbo dual quad small block for his 1988 D150. We just modified a set of Chevy turbo headers and it looks like it's going to work out fine. You can check out my T for 2 thread. Sorry to see this tread go sour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back