1974 Dodge Dart Swinger progress

-
We can fix that!!! :) Mine was a slant six/904/7.25 also.
I had an iron head blueprint 408 at one point. it ran low 12's with the "little" 408. before this "big" one.
That’s awesome and that wud b awesome! But, I can’t drop that kind of $ anytime soon. I overspent on the work to this point as it is and still have a couple more key items to take care of before I cud consider a big block- though it wud be tons of fun!

That’s awesome and that wud b awesome! But, I can’t drop that kind of $ anytime soon. I overspent on the work to this point as it is and still have a couple more key items to take care of before I cud consider a big block- though it wud be tons of fun!
408's aresmall blocks. Strokers based on 360s. But I understand. Everything takes time.

You can take take that grill out and paint it with the correct color. Some work but it will come out nice

The front grill and rear taillights and panel $$$ if you can find them at all. I either show up a day late or a dollar short....
So I did what I could to freshen mine up. Great to see another '74 being kept up. Keep up the good work!!!

-
Back