-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanwblandon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1974 Duster "not my choice" I amd asking $6,500 for everything I have listed, The car was originally B-5 blue 318 two barrel, 4spd with 3.23 sure grip rear. When I purchased it it was painted medium purple and the 318 was replaced with a 360, 4 barrel.

Car has many new or replaced parts for it to pass inspection and make it reliable for Pennsylvania. Car starts like a charm not oil burn or excessive smoke. I was in the process of making look like a Duster sport and aquired many parts over the years. This car can be driven home it is in solid mechanical condition.

I know very little about the engines internals except that it is a 1971 block, Heads I have not identified what and where they are from.
The trans is original works great has small seal leak at the shift linkage.

What I can tell you.
360 c.i., Holley 4160 vacuum secdonaries
New Alternator,Volt reg, and repaired all wiring that was messed with or bad.
4-speed
3.23 sure grip reay 489 housing,
New Energy Suspension motor mounts.
New Battery tray
New Starter
Hooker Header's ceramic coated showing some age with dual Flowmasters,
New front shocks,
Rear air shocks hold air but are unknow how old they are.
replaced brake lines and hoses,
All chrome trime is present nothing missing,
Tires have 90% tread,
wheels are Centerline Outlaw II's,
new universal joints
front end alignment,
Floors where replaced prior to me owning it they are solid= no repairs needed,
There is small amount of rust at the lower rear quarters"typical"

What I have aquired to make it look like a sport and would prefer to go with the car!!!
360-4barrel aircleaner original totally rebuilt and painting like new "hard to find"
Two original paintable side mirrors in great shape
orininal set valve covers cleaned up and painted Chrysler blue
Also aquired an entire 1974, 360 four barrel engine pan to intake completed from one 74 sport donor car.
Also aquired 4 -TQ carbs one of which is a numbers matching TQ for 74 360's with 4 spd trans the rest are for spare parts,
Four 14" ralley wheels with center caps - no trim rings
Extra wiring harnesses for future repairs.
Also a driver side Fender from a 73 in rust free dent free shape-spare,
Driver side door complete it was 10 bucks couldnt let it go.
All Black interior w/buckets seats=original seats are in very good shape, lower door panels are showing sligh wear.
Hurts Competition plus shifter with pistol grip shifter.
Sunpro classic tach,

If you have any questions please ask.

This may have been thrown together poorly but it is what I can tell you. hopefully the pic uploads for me. sorry for the lack of pics but I cannot access my home PC to retieve everything I have taken over the years. I will go to where it is stored for more pics if anyone shows serious interest.

Attachments

• New_Image2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 1,244
nice tease was getting all info keep me on list for when the day comes tho i hope it wont nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back