-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expire

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, as some of you may have seen, I officially got hired onto a tech company up in Boston, MA. This unfortunately means that my Duster will have to go.

The car:
1974 Plymouth Duster (gold duster?)

I'm on a phone right now so can't post pics, but all the ones that show most of the rust and damage can be found in this thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=332050

This car is being sold as parts because it's pretty rough, but you get some good parts as well.

The good:
- Slant6 spins freely and I was able to get it to crank
- All interior in box (tan)
- Uncracked (I believe) dash pad (tan)
- 2 Duster keys
- Good glass all around
- Brand new in box AMD Trunk Pan
- Used (but very clean) Gas tank with new straps and FSU
- 4 new-ish steelies with good tires
- Good headlights/grille
- Good taillights
- Clean title

The bad:
- Rust
- Trunk pan is cut, will need new pan (supplied) and wheel wells (I planned to minitub while back there, but your plans may be different).
- Surface rust on front driver's fender / rear passenger's quarter
- Rear rails are bad (assuming the front are just as bad)
- small hole in front seat bracket on both drivers/passengers side

The story
I bought this thing sight unseen in an estate sale, it sat since '92(IIRC) and when in my possession I removed/disposed of the old leaky gas tank, cut out the old trunk pan (to look at frame rails), unlocked the /6, removed the interior and decaying roof skin. If I had the time, I would just part out, plenty of good pieces but I leave for Boston on 2/27th.

The car is located in New Kensington, PA at my parent's house. I live in Pittsburgh, but if I had to would be able to come down and show it to you. Sorry for lack of pics in thread, I am currently moving out of my apartment and no longer have internet for my computer. Will bring pics into this thread as soon as possible!

Looking for best offer above $200. I just need it gone as soon as possible unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back