-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
318, automatic, bench seat, column shift, factory A/C car. Front clip is very clean, doors are starting to rust on the inside down low. Rear quarters, trunk extensions, and trunk floor are completely rusted through. Good glass, plenty of trim. Interior has been removed and used in another car but if someone wants the complete car I will include it. The plastic pieces were painted black but seat is still the same color. If it doesn't sell as a whole car then the K-frame, Disc brakes, and rear end will be going in my wife's car. Everything else is up for grabs. Would prefer local pick up on larger pieces as I don't have a greyhound station near me to try and ship them. Everything else will be shipped UPS or USPS. It does have a previously signed KS title. It will cost extra to have it cleared up if you're wanting to restore the car or use the shell. $1500 as it sits. Car is currently being stored at a friend's house so it may take me a day or two to answer questions if I have to go look at something. Thanks.

TyseDuster065.jpg

TyseDuster066.jpg

TyseDuster067.jpg

TyseDuster068.jpg

TyseDuster069.jpg

TyseDuster071.jpg

TyseDuster072.jpg

TyseDuster073.jpg

TyseDuster075.jpg

TyseDuster076.jpg

TyseDuster077.jpg

TyseDuster078.jpg

TyseDuster079.jpg

TyseDuster080.jpg

TyseDuster081.jpg

prices - shipped to 88101

ON:

Side Marker Lenses
Fan Shroud
Tail Light Assemblies L/R

Just PM me......
Thanks

If the front sections of both front inner fenders are in good condition, cut 15" from radiator support back, not concerned with the top where the fender bolts on.
Shipped to 05448.

I'm interested in the brake lines from the master cylinder to the proportioning valve. Willing to part with them? Thanks!

How much for the inside plastic around windshield n door pillor to 19713? Thanks

I think I got everyone responded to and all PM's answered. If I missed you please PM me again and remind me. If you don't like my prices, make me an offer. Thanks for looking.

Have a friend headed to the Indy swap meet the first weekend in March. May be able to arrange for him to deliver parts there as long as I know in advance.

I have no idea. Supposedly ran when parked but mice have chewed up the plug wires and wiring harness so have never tried it.

Still have this thing sitting here. Obviously my prices must be too high or I may have ended up with more of it gone. $1,000 takes the whole car, or it's going to start being parted out more than it currently is. Right now it is complete minus interior as it was used in my other Duster. Let me know what you need. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back