[SOLD] 1974 Gold Duster-Parts or whole

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM replied.

I will be at the Monster Mopar show in St. Louis on June 8th-10th selling parts at the swap meet if anyone wants to save on shipping.

Ok, sounds good, now for the trick question, do you think you can remove the trim without it being bent too bad? lol

Ok, sounds good, now for the trick question, do you think you can remove the trim without it being bent too bad? lol

Sure. I've got one set already off and will be ready to pull this set off pretty quickly. I've decided to go ahead and part this one sooner rather than later. If I do, I can attempt to save the rear glass (I'm not too good at that yet). I would imagine due to size and weight it would have to go truck freight or greyhound to get it to you. I'll let you know when I'm closer on that.

Was it good?

The one on the car is good (still has antifreeze in it) but I need to make it out to my car and make sure I don't need it before I get rid of it. I'm headed out of town today so won't know anything until next week. I haven't forgot about you though.

Sure. I've got one set already off and will be ready to pull this set off pretty quickly. I've decided to go ahead and part this one sooner rather than later. If I do, I can attempt to save the rear glass (I'm not too good at that yet). I would imagine due to size and weight it would have to go truck freight or greyhound to get it to you. I'll let you know when I'm closer on that.

Ok, I definitely would like the chrome trim, just shoot me a price for them plus the rear glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back