-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawgleg73

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Daily driver duster, runs great, great mileage. The inventory has gotten overwhelming and something has to go. 225 is pretty much stock, the head was rebuilt last year and exhaust and intake milled to get a better fit. I am running a Holley 1920 Carb, Factory ignition, single exhaust, new clutch kit and flywheel. Just replaced the u joints when the clutch was changed along with new shifter bushings. Radiator was rodded and fuel pump replaced.

The seats recovered and headliner replaced this year, the dash has been removed and painted, new windshield and wiper motor along with all the grommets and bushings from year one. The floor was rusted out pretty good, so used aluminum and made some heavy duty floor pan replacements which i sealed with aircraft sealant. this car is pretty straight other than the rear which is bent a little. I commute in this car everyday. Could be restored or keep on driving her. Its a great car. I am located in the middle ga area.

S3000702.JPG

no title??? gonna have to some down on that price then. Around here without a title that's either a racecar or parts car

no title??? gonna have to some down on that price then. Around here without a title that's either a racecar or parts car[/quote

was hoping to find someone in the ga area who was a duster man. Not sure what it would require to get one. Must sux to have to buy with a title only.

So long as the current owner can provide some proof of ownership, like the current registration papers to tag it, the car can be legally registered in another state without a title. Many states don't require a title for vehicles built before a certain year. For example, New York doesn't provide a title for anything built before 1973 - just the registration papers for a tag. Those papers are as good as a title when it comes to tagging the vehicle in any state.

does this really seem like that high of a price? I thought it was a good price for a dependable car with lots of new parts.

Depends on how bad the rust is on the car, and WAS before some metal repair you mentioned........Even so, I'd bet your price would fly........If the interior is OK.

no tittle it's normal in ga it's de the duke off hazzzard area

yeah the interior is in great shape, new seats, new dash and headliner. I am open to offers. I really hope someone needing a good car buys it. I just have too many.

I wish I had the money-it would be sold. Where did you get your headliner? Is it factory style cardboard or fiberglass? How much and where at? Man- I wish I really had the money!!

I am even thinking about seeing if you want to trade that for my 84 Porsche 944.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back