1975 360 Truck Manifolds

-

JadedBMX

I Hate Chrome
Reaction score
I have a set of manifolds from a 1975 360. I have tried to find out a resale value on these but have come up to a bunch of dead ends. everything I have found is a mismatch of part numbers. However the set I have the same part number on both manifolds.
Can anyone here help?

Message_1640364704102.jpg

Message_1640364653541.jpg

There's not really a market for them. Unless someone is restore to original dodge truck. I looked up Warlock little red express...thinking maybe i would get a hit but nothing. If they were for this then maybe worth something.

checking my stack of "little white books" cant find the truck edition. If i find it ill let you know.

There's not really a market for them. Unless someone is restore to original dodge truck. I looked up Warlock little red express...thinking maybe i would get a hit but nothing. If they were for this then maybe worth something.

checking my stack of "little white books" cant find the truck edition. If i find it ill let you know.

ok. thank you

btw...i kept mine off my 1990 1 ton van i use to have. But i dont throw much away unfortunately.

Depending on outlet shape, size, and location, might be of value to someone cobbling up a turbo system.
Otherwise, scrap weight.... but that is just my opinion.

They look similar to HD industrial/ motorhome castings, or at least the early seventies set I encountered recently.

-
Back